Free Photography eBook: 25 Techniques All Photographers Should Master
Get Photography-RAW’s Free photography ebook created to make you a better photographer, by building specific photography skills.
In this free ebook, you get 153 practical tips on how to master 25 different techniques that all photographers should master!
The ebook covers specific composition techniques, camera settings, or specific topics, like creating silhouettes, using backlighting, or how to create low key photos. A few of the tools are more related to your development as a photographer and enhancing your vision.
Don’t take our word for it. Here’s what one of our subscribers think:
In total, you get 153 practical tips that help you become a better photographer. Do you want to improve your photography skills? Do you want to master different photography techniques by just knowing the most essential and practical tips?
Download our free photography ebook and get started learning new skills.
What’s inside the Free Downloadable Photography eBook?
In the ebook you will get practical tips for:
- Create movement with shutter speed
- Change your point of view
- Learn to pan
- Work with reflections
- Isolate and exclude the subject
- Use the light to your advantage
- How to use backlight
- Use bokeh to abstract
- Create silhouettes
- Study the masters of photography, and learn their secrets
- How to work the scene
- Find a foreground
- Slow down
- How to take low key photos
- How to take high key photos
- Using wide-angle lenses to create a sense of being right there
- Use leading lines to draw the eyes
- Be conscious about colors
- Use the shadows
- Work with paradoxes
- Ask yourself questions on location
- Limit yourself
- Try it in black and white
- Go really close
To get access to this free, but subscriber-exclusive photography ebook, you just have to subscribe using the form and then click on the confirmation link in the email we send to your inbox. The confirmation link will take you to the download page.