A lot of photographers want to have a powerful photo editor, but also don’t want to be tied up with an expensive subscription plan, that comes with Photoshop.
For this Affinity Photo is a great choice, as it comes with but a low price tag, but with the flexibility and power that Photoshop is famous for.
However, taken on a powerful photo editing application like Affinity Photo, can be a bit daunting for some.
Therefore I have created a video course with training material for those who are just starting out with Affinity Photo or those who think about getting a more professional workflow for editing their images in Affinity Photo. Get the Affinity Photo Video Course, and begin to reap the benefits of using Affinity Photo.
- Begin to use Affinity Photo like a PRO with confidence. Put an end to being uncertain about how you should edit your photos.
- Start-to-Finish Affinity Photo workflow explained. Get to know all the post-processing steps: from opening a RAW file to publishing or printing the finished image.
- You will get 140 minutes of video content, including explanations of key processing techniques and case videos.
- 3 bonus workflow macros included. Specially designed for this video course.
- A printable cheat sheet that you can use as a reminder, when you know the skills and the steps in the workflow.
- Everything you need to establish your own non-destructive workflow using Affinity Photo.
Affinity Photo is becoming my go-to application for serious and complex photo editing. It basically can the same as Photoshop, and in many cases, it is more user-friendly. Furthermore, it is certainly much cheaper. Now it is also possible to get training in using Affinity Photo that helps you to build your photo editing skills with a proven workflow.
Anyway, if you don’t have Affinity Photo already, I encourage you to take a look at Affinity Photo, it might end up saving you a lot of money compared to Photoshop.
AFFINITY PHOTO Workflow Video Course