I like when my photos are shared. If my photos make you happy or inspire you in some way, I will happily share them with you under the below-stated terms.
My licensing policy is thus designed to both allow me to pay for some of my costs and let people enjoy my images to a reasonable extent without having to pay for it.
In general, you can share one of my images, under the condition that credits must be made to Peter Dam and www.photography-raw.com along with the image.
LICENSE TO COPYRIGHT
‘Commercial Use’ regarding the use of images online or offline is defined very broadly. Whether the use is commercial or not depends on the context you use it in. Commercial use of our images is allowed only if expressly granted by me. All commercial uses will require a licensing fee. My fee will be based on the following criteria:
- Media type – print, web, television, etc.
- Size of distribution – number of copies printed, number of audiences, exposure (regional, national, international)
- For how long you wish the license to last – 1 year, 2 years, etc.
- The size of Display – 1/4 page, 1/2 page, full page, spread, front cover, back cover, home page (online), interior page (online), etc.
All licensing inquiries should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SAMPLE USE REQUIRING A LICENSE TO COPYRIGHT:
- A marketing campaign for a commercial entity
- A fund-raising campaign for a not-for-profit entity
- A background image for a website
- Making prints for selling, like for calendars, poster etc.
- License to create an individual print for use in your private home are not given (self-printed), but you can send an inquiry to me about buying a print from me.
TERMS FOR LIGHTROOM PRESETS, NIK COLLECTION PRESETS/RECIPES AND PHOTOSHOP ACTIONS (FREE & PREMIUM)
- Photography-RAW is not accountable for misuse of presets/recipes/actions.
- Photography-RAW is not accountable for the loss of any images, data or overwriting of images after using presets/recipes/actions.
Any legal issues regarding purchases made on Photography-RAW.com, (if such should ever occur), or lack of following the above copyright terms will be resolved by Danish Law.